What: This is a collection of interactive user interface proposals for Blender.
developers. None of this is official, changes must be agreed on by the rest of
the Interface Design module owners.
Play: Some buttons may be fun to press, most are not. This is my way to share mockups with the rest of the UI team and the community.
If you don't know those words but still have cool UI ideas poke me @PabloVazquez_.
Global, persistent top bar showing:
- Application Menu: General menu and Blender icon to call the splash
- Workspaces: Tabbed interface listing all available workspaces, "+" to add more
- Scene picker
- Window buttons: Blender could become borderless if we embed
window buttons in the top bar (like Firefox Quantum, Chrome, Safari)
Datablock, Tools & Checkboxes
Dropdowns & Sliders
Value Slider & Text Input
- Single Color
- Verts: 88,521
- Faces: 87,202
- Tris: 166,270
- Objects: 1/127
- Lamps: 0/4
- Mem: 731.70M
Global, persistent bottom bar showing:
- Current File Path: Could also display current show/project/asset name. Displays '*' when file is modified
- Tips/Tools descriptions: Shown momentarily when hovering over specific tools
- Statistics: Just like in the header of 2.7
- Jobs: Running/pending background tasks e.g. baking, exporting, rendering